We are looking for a product designer to join our founding team and go on the journey with us to build the product with us from 0 to 1.
The ideal candidate is a simplicity-driven designer that likes to tackle complicated workloads and make them consumer approachable. You love building from scratch and interacting with creative minds with high attention to detail. You are willing to go after any problem and wherever the problem takes you.
A few words about us: here
- Drive both the UX and UI design of our early-stage product
- Participate in all visual design stages in a highly iterative environment, working directly with founders, product managers, and engineering.
- Utilize your full range of product design skills to deliver thoughtful, beautifully executed, and user-centered interfaces and workflows
- Clearly articulate design decisions and rationale through excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Distill complicated problems and complex data models into highly usable and efficient UI experiences
- Deliver user-centered design (including user flows, wireframes, and prototypes) informed by user and market research
- Design an information architecture and find the best patterns and components to visualize information and navigate within the product
- You reside in the US and are authorized to work in the US
- 4+ yrs experience in building from scratch, designing flows & interactions, preferably at SaaS scale
- Have a portfolio of your work that you can discuss and share the process and your relative parts
- Bachelor's degree or 6+ years of industry experience
- Low-fi & High-fi prototyping skills
- Good collaboration skills with product managers and engineers
- Independent in managing time, process, and workflows
- Proficiency & adaptivity to emerging software (Figma, Principle and/or others)
- Attention to details, alignment to brand & teamwork spirit
- Explain complex ideas simply
- You have experience with consumer-oriented apps
- You have experience with self onboarding applications and the design philosophies behind them.
- Empathy for end-users and consumers
- Responsible and takes ownership over work